The EC Council Ethical Hacking course is to help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or hacking situation. Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) training is a qualification obtained by demonstrating knowledge of assessing the security of computer systems by looking for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems, using the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system.
What is Ethical Hacking?
EC Council Ethical Hacking training is an authorized practice of bypassing system security to identify potential data breaches and threats in a network. It is the process of finding vulnerabilities in a system and using these found vulnerabilities to gain unauthorized access into the system to perform malicious activities ranging from deleting system files to stealing sensitive information.
Step By Step Career Path Of Ethical Hacking!!!!
Before we move forward to learn how to become an Ethical Hacker. You need to know what is the exact and correct meaning of the word “Hacker”.
A Hacker is a person, who discovered the fault and deficiency in the product and solve that problem. A hacker referred as a guy, who find the weaknesses in the network program and computer system. After discovering the problem, hackers try to solve that issues.
In the world, billions of people live on earth among from them some of are bad and some are good. Accordingly, same rule apply for the hacker.
So, there are many hackers in the worldwide and not all the hackers are bad.
What are the types of Hackers?
1.White Hat Hacker(Good Guy)
This Ethical hackers is use their skills for defensive purposes. White Hat Hackers takes the permission from the organization before doing any testing and launching an attack. An Ethical Hacker is worked for the companies or any recognized organization.
White Hat Hacker stop the bad things happening to us in the digital world.
2.Black Hat Hacker(Neither Good nor Bad)
Gray Hat Hackers sometimes violate the ethical rule but they do not launch any harmful and malicious attacks on anyone. They launch attacks without getting any permission from the authorities but their intensions are not bad. This is illegal to do any testing without taking permissions.
3.Grey Hat Hacker(Bad Guy)
Grey Hat Hacker mostly hack for fun and exploit a security weakness in a computer system or network without the owner’s permission or knowledge. They are the actual bad guys, their only intention to harm the peoples. They are not working for any company or organization.
They are not working in any organization and government authorities.
Basic Education required to become an ethical hacker.!
You are not required any degree or certification to become an ethical hacker. If you know how things work in this world and you have skills then you become an ethical hacker.
You can check the examination syllabus and pricing of CEH on EC-Council website.
How Much Can An Ethical Hacker Expert Can To Make?
- A Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) with IT Security & Infrastructure specialty can expect to earn an average total compensation of Rs.6, 83,000 based on 648 Profiles.
- A CEH with Security Testing & Auditing specialty can earns an average total compensation of Rs.619,354 based on 447 Profiles.
- A CEH with Cyber Security specialty can earns an average total compensation of Rs.718, 407 based on 346 Profiles.
- A CEH with Security Risk Management specialty can earns an average total compensation of Rs.843,869 based on 273 Profiles.
- A CEH with Security Information and Event Management(SIEM) specialty can earns an average total compensation of Rs.520,505 based on 170 Profiles.
- A CEH with Security Policies and Procedure specialty can earns an average total compensation of Rs.1,002,069 based on 148 Profiles.
- A CEH with Computer Security specialty can earns an average total compensation of Rs.590,730 based on 99 Profiles.
- A CEH with Network Security Management specialty can earns an average total compensation of Rs.595,719 based on 77 Profiles.
- A CEH with Penetration Testing specialty can earns an average total compensation of Rs.546,811 based on 68 Profiles.